Please join the Small Animal Clinic at Piedmont Equine for their grand opening celebration and open house on Oct. 28 from 3:30-6 p.m. and Oct. 29 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. The event will feature education, clinic tours and fun for all ages.
Please call 540-364-4954 or visit piedmontsmallanimal.com for more information.
About the Small Animal Clinic
The Small Animal Clinic at Piedmont Equine provides thoughtful care for dogs and cats from pediatrics to geriatrics, with an emphasis on preventative care with a goal of supporting a long, happy life! www.piedmontsmallanimal.com
- Annual wellness and physical exams with time to discuss your pet’s diet, behavior, and health issues.
- State-of-the-art recombinant, nonadjuvanted, ultrapurified vaccines & protocols tailored for your pet
- Diagnostic work-ups for illness or lameness issues with:
- consultation with, referral to, or assessment by visiting board certified specialists.
- in house/same day laboratory testing
- digital radiography
- Elective surgeries and dental procedures during which our patients are:
- supported with warming devices
- administered intravenous fluids
- evaluated continuously with advanced anesthesia monitoring equipment by our Licensed Veterinary Technicians.
Our goal is to offer caring, individualized service from our educated, experienced team of veterinary health professionals for the comfort of your pets and your family
Future services will include:
- client-only self serve dog washing
- client-only after hours phone consultation and urgent care
- 24 hospital care
- regenerative medicine for lameness issues
- educational seminars
- medical boarding